|400 g||chicken breast|
|500 g||green band noodles (Tagliatelle)|
|200 g||creme fraiche|
|1/4 l||chicken stock|
|2 tablespoons||tomato puree|
|2 teaspoons||green peppercorns in brine|
|2 tablespoons||fresh chive|
- Heat up four litre of slightly salted water until it boiles. Add the noodles and let it boil for 8 minutes. Then remove the water.
- During that, cut the chicken breast in round about 4 cm long stripes, fry it in melted butter and season it slightly with salt and pepper.
- Add the flour to the chicken and stir quickly.
- Add the tomato puree and stir it in quickly. Finally add the stock step by step while you keep stirring quickly until it thickens. Making sure it doesn't go lumpy.
- Crush the green peppercorns with a fork and add it.
- Let it boil for a few seconds and add the creme fraiche. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Chop the chives.
- Arrange the noodles on the plates. Pour on the sauce and add the chopped chives.
The green peppercorns give this dish a very special piquancy.